PRICE $50 / £35 Per Night
For More Information Contact Me Directly
king distance to main sights in the area. Feel yourself like at home!
Spacious studio apartment in Recoleta. With capacity for 2 people
Fully furnished with contemporary and elegant decor.
It has a quiet setting at the back of the building with a wide balcony, with an open view and natural sunlight facing to the Northeast with morning and afternoon sunlight.
Queen size bed with high quality and comfortable mattress.
Full bathroom with bath tub and bidet. Complete kitchen, very well equipped, with oven and big fridge-freezer. Wide wardrobes and storing spaces.
The apartment is in a brand new building, with an open swimming pool, deck area and a separate parrilla (grill BBQ) in the terrace, ideal spot for the spring and summer seasons.
The place is excellently located in the heart of Recoleta’s neighborhood, walking distance to many attractions.
• Wi Fi Internet High Speed
• 1 Double bed (comfortable and high quality mattress)
• 2 large wardrobes.
• Complete open plan kitchen with appliances:
o washing/drying machine,
o stove with oven
o extra electric oven
o refrigerator w/ freezer
o kitchenware (pots, non stick pans, oven trays, kettle, etc.)
o complete tableware and cuttlery for 2 people
• Dining table, 2 chairs and 2 stalls
• LCD TV w / cable
• Balcony’s furniture
• Towels and linen of high quality
Additional free facilities in the building:
• Swimming pool (for summer and warm seasons)
• Solarium deck
• Open terrace with parrilla (grill/BBQ) for gatherings (upon reservation following building’s rules)
• Air conditioning (Heating/Cooling)
COSTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENT
• POWER / WATER / COMMUNITY FEE / TAXES / INTERNET / CABLE
• Cleaning and changing linens and towels before and after each stay.
Interaction with Guests
After the reservation is accepted, we will email you all necessary information on how to get to the apartment (from airports or bus stations). We will also request some travel details from you to organise the checkin and checkout. If needed, we can help you organising your transfers in and out from the airport.
Upon arrival we’ll be waiting at the property to welcome you. or if you require we can arrange to collect you from the airport and bring you to the apartment, this fee will be about $50 extra.
If during your stay you need to contact us, you may do so at any time by email, phone or in person if required.
Recoleta, is the most elegant neighbourhood of Buenos Aires. It’s a premium location, very complete and safe.
With plenty of shops and attractions nearby: pharmacies, supermarkets, bars, discos, restaurants, shopping malls, museums, cinemas, theatres, etc. And just a few steps away from green areas and public gardens.
The apartment is located in an area where elegant Porteños live and also with high truistic demand.
Very well connected through public transportation to the whole city.
Walking distance to many of the most renowned and important museums, art centres, art galleries and shops and to the city centre:
• Recoleta Mall (250 mts).
• Las Heras Av. (100 mts). Avenue with many shops, bars, restaurants and public transportation.
• Francia Park (350 mts). Very attractive park, surrounded by many tourist attractions (museums, malls, cemetery, Church, bars, fancy avenues, etc,) showing artisans market every weekend.
• Santa Fe Av. (400 mts). One of the main commercial avenues of Buenos Aires, full of shops and public transportation.
• Recoleta Cemetery (300 mts). Where Eva Peron’s grave’s.
• Recoleta Cultural Center (450 mts). District’s culture and art centre.
• National Museum of Fine Arts (600 mts). This museum shows some of the worlds greatest pieces of art.
• Callao Avenue (400 mts). Architectural traditional avenue of Buenos Aires.
• Libertador Av. (400 mts). One of the country’s most aristocratic avenues, surrounded by gardens and parks, ideal for practicing sports.
• Alvear Av. (500 mts). Most fancy avenue, with some of the world’s most famous haute couture stores.
Nearest Bus stops: (phone number hidden)
Nearest Subway station: D Line “Pueyrredón & Santa Fe"
Nearest Train station: “Retiro"
Other Things to Note
Upon arrival we will sign a brief and standard short-term rental agreement as required under the laws in force in our country.
We expect you to take good care of the premises and the things in it and to return it back in the same state and conditions we gave it to you. We want your stay to be pleasant and smooth.
This are the general rules we would like you to follow:
1. General requirements a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and local laws during their stay; and b) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as is practicable.
2. Quiet times a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which could disturb to occupiers of neighboring properties especially between 10pm to 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy; b) Disturbing noises are prohibited and may result in fee penalties’ application and even, loss of complete Security Deposit. c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behavior and illegal activities for the Argentinean law.
3. Maximum occupancy The apartment is for 2 (TWO) people and for the exclusive use only of the tenants. It is forbidden to change the guests without previous notices, acceptance and authorization of the manager of the property. The unit is not ready to receive more guests, so we ask that you refrain going beyond its capacity, otherwise we will be forced to apply a penalty fee according to the offense committed.
4. Gatherings or functions. a) The Property is not a “party house" and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the Property must not conflict with the residential rules and must comply with all the other requirements.
5. Visitors a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and b) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
6. Pet Policy
a) Pets are NOT allowed in the apartment.
b) Any damage caused by failure to follow this rule will be subject to a monetary fine deductible on your deposit.
7. Smoking Policy
a) Smoking is NOT allowed in the apartment. b) Any damage caused by failure to follow this rule will be subject to a monetary fine deductible on your deposit and even, loss of complete Security Deposit.
c) Do not throw lit cigarettes or its butts off the balconies, windows, patios, or in the common areas of the property.
8. Taking out the trash. Please put it in well closed bags, in the bins placed at the emergencies staircases. At this moment the building does not have any special policy for recycling, but if you are kind enough please use the two bins specially set in the apartment for recycling and if possible dispose them daily.
9. Weekly Maid Service. The rent includes weekly cleaning of the apartment as well as the change of sheets and towels. a) We will coordinate with you on admission, days and hours of it. Otherwise we will telephone to that effect. b) This service does not include the dish washing.
10. Extra Cleaning Fees. Excessive dirtiness or stained in used sheets and towels According to the contract signed. At check out you must return the apartment in the same condition as you found it. a) While we expect to find a normal dirt from use, if you return the unit in conditions of extreme disorder and dirtiness, we will charge an additional amount.
b) Just as if the bedding and towels were badly stained (makeup, mud, blood, etc), also we will charge an additional fee for extra laundry and pressing.
11. Washing/dryer machine. The apartment has a washing/dryer machine which you can freely use. Instructions are given in the house binder. Please read it before using.
12. Electrical Apparatus and Air Conditioning: Note that in Argentina the voltage is 220v.
a) Turn off the electrical apparatus, as well as lights, air conditioning or other electronics when you don’t need them or when you go out.
13. Water heater. Hot water is provided centrally from the building.
14. Security. In general terms the area is very safe. But Buenos Aires as any other big city has a small amount of petty crime, so you should always take precautions. a) Please read "Safety Tips" sheet; b) We ask that you keep the apartment door always locked while you are inside and when you leave it. When you go out, please also remember to close the windows (to prevent water damage too). c) Also take special focus on keeping the entrance door of the building closed all the time (whether you are entering or leaving). d) If at the entrance door to the building, someone asks to enter, do not permit it. Each occupant must go down to open the door to your guests or suppliers.
15. Check In and Check out Policies: We provide you with a binder with useful information about the apartment, the neighborhood and the city. a) At the Check In, we ask you to go through the unit and report any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours, to us; b) The Check In is set at 02 PM and Check Out it is set at 10 AM, at the designated dates. Though we are flexible when possible. If you need to do it at another time, please inform us as soon as possible to confirm the availability and the associated cost if any (If check in is after 10 pm, there’s a 20USD fee).
Argentina is a rich and diverse country with a lot of history. From the pre-Colombian period when it was relatively sparsely populated to when the Spanish arrived. The country it is today is due to these influences and a whole lot more. As a tourist visiting Argentina for the first (or fifth) time, you are very likely to spend at least a little bit of time in the capital, Buenos Aires. When you are there, you absolutely must stop in the neighbourhood of Recoleta. If you want to know why, keep reading!
The suburb is widely recognized at the most affluent in the capital. Think of exquisite homes that look like they could belong to a president (who knows – maybe they do) and uber-luxurious hotels and you have an idea of what to expect. It’s all about opulence.
The biggest feature of Recoleta is the cemetery. The cemetery is more like a small village made up of tombs and graves. Some of these are luxurious while others are literally falling to pieces. What makes the cemetery so special is the fact that is the final resting place of the most important families in the history of Argentina – author Jose Hernandez and Eva Peron.